Introducing the Gullo's Advantage Points Program
What are Advantage Points?
The Gullo’s Advantage Points Program was created to thank you for being our client. Points are awarded each time you visit and can be used toward services, products and boutique items in our store.
How do I get started
You don’t have to do a thing. All of our clients are automatically enrolled in this program and are already earning points.
How do I accumulate Advantage Points?
It’s easy! You accumulate points through everyday transactions with Gullo’s.
Ways you can accumulate points and their value:
- 1 Point for every dollar you spend on all services, products, and boutique items
- Double Service Points for a having a service during our non-peak hours*
- *Non-peak hours are change seasonally and are posted in salon and on our website.
- 50 Points for scheduling your next salon service at the time of check out
- 1,000 Points for referring a new client to Gullo’s
How much are Advantage Points worth?
1,000 Advantage Points = $10.00 credit to your Advantage Point account
How and when can I redeem my Advantage Points?
Gullo’s Advantage points, like any other point program are subject to a few rules and restriction.
- Minimum Redemption: there is a 1,000 point minimum needed when redeeming Advantage Points. You must have accumulated 1,000 Advantage Points prior to redemption.
- NJ Sales Tax Advantage Points cannot be used toward NJ Sales Tax.
- Advantage Points cannot be earned on transactions which utilize Advantage Points as payment.
Are Advantage Points redeemable for cash?
No. Advantage points are not redeemable for cash.
Are Advantage Points transferable? No. Advantage Points are not transferrable.
No. Advantage Points are not transferrable. Points must be redeemed by the client who earned them.
Do Advantage Points Expire?
No. Advantage Points continue to accumulate.
How may Advantage Points do I have?
Your Advantage Point balance is posted on our Online Booking System. Sign up for this convenient way to schedule services 24/7 in salon. If you are already registered simply visit gullos.com and click on the online appointment link. Your Advantage Points are also available on your printed receipt from any transaction at Gullo’s.
Program rules are subject to change without notice.